Networking with other LIFE and/or non-LIFE projects
Although our aims are novel, LIFE-REMY will provide a platform for networking of all projects on similar subjects, in order to gather future EC and stakeholder’s information needs and to establish cooperation between science and stakeholders (general public, experts, local, regional, national and international policymakers, etc). LIFE-REMY is built on know-how, excellence, databases and models acquired during earlier and ongoing works. This provides a strong basis for the delivery of added value, planned outcomes on time and of high quality. Such pillars are used in this project as a support to carry out different actions which results are aimed at being disseminated and exchanged to raise awareness of the stakeholders on the environmental issues dealt with. With this purpose, LIFE-REMY will create a network of experts compiling a database of stakeholders, projects related to the LIFE-REMY topics identified in this action will serve as input and will be incorporated into the database.
- Improved experience, information, activities, outcomes and strategies to reduce uncertainty in source apportionment modeling.
- Joint cooperation with other projects and stakeholders to better impact policy makers and aware general public one “networking projects and stakeholders” live database publication of “Minutes of at least 15 Face-to-face and remote meeting with stakeholders”.
- Organization of Experts workshop in Barcelona
- Organization of Final Event in Milan
- Presentation of results in FAIRMODE meetings
- Presentation of results in PREPAIR meetings
- Final report on results of the networking results of the LIFE-REMY project